Covid-19 Safety/ProtocolsBellevue, WA
SAFETY PROTOCOLS we use in our office.
- N95 Masks, Goggles, Gloves
- Hand Sanitizers
- Surgical Caps
- Face Shields
- UV/Ozone lights that run every night
- Air Doctor Purifiers
- Octodent Aerosol Extractor: Placed 6 – 8 inches from patient’s chin
In an abundance of caution with everything that is happening in our community with the spread of Covid-19 viral infection cases, we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment to our patients and our dedicated healthcare providers.
In addition to normal state and federal regulations as standard of care, we are taking additional measures to protect our community of patients visiting our office for oral care. Please let us know if you are experiencing:
- Fever > 100F
- Flu like symptoms
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle ache
- Have you traveled to listed countries in the past month: China, South Korea, Iran, Italy
Our office additional protocol:
- All reading materials from the waiting room are removed
- All waiting room Chairs, Door Handles and Surfaces are wiped with disinfectant 3 times daily
- We are suspending handshakes as greeting gestures in our office temporarily
- All staff reporting for duty in the morning, including the doctor, are interviewed for symptoms and a temperature taken and recorded.
- An antiseptic rinse called Peridex may be given to you to rinse in your mouth and gargle for about 1 minute prior to your procedure.
- We will also take a temperature reading prior to your treatment in our office.
We are grateful that you have trusted us to provide care to you and your loved ones, and we look forward to seeing you in our clinic.
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association, approximately 25 million Americans have some form of obstructive sleep apnea, which is a chronic disease that involves frequent pauses in a person's breathing during sleep. Most health warnings about this condition focus on how it can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes, but apnea…
Understanding what gum disease is, as well as how it can be prevented, is something every dental patient needs to do so they are not diagnosed with this all-too-common dental disease. Every time a patient goes to a dental appointment, they should feel free to ask the dentist any questions they have, as education is…
There are numerous benefits of implant supported dentures, and these are a great way to replace missing teeth. Dentures can stay in good shape for many years if taken care of properly. This includes regular at-home cleaning and professional care at certain increments recommended by the dentist.The use of dentures is one way people replace…
Wondering if Invisalign is the right type of teeth straightening option for you? This alternative to the traditional braces that most people are so familiar with is one that many people are choosing nowadays, especially adults. Invisalign clear aligners work a little differently than traditional braces, allowing wearers benefits that are not available with other…
Are you considering a dental bridge because you are missing some of your teeth? Or maybe thinking about dental implants? When missing teeth, it is necessary to find a tooth replacement option so that you can continue to be in good oral health. There are a few things that are important to consider when looking…