Covid-19 Safety/ProtocolsBellevue, WA
SAFETY PROTOCOLS we use in our office.
- N95 Masks, Goggles, Gloves
- Hand Sanitizers
- Surgical Caps
- Face Shields
- UV/Ozone lights that run every night
- Air Doctor Purifiers
- Octodent Aerosol Extractor: Placed 6 – 8 inches from patient’s chin
In an abundance of caution with everything that is happening in our community with the spread of Covid-19 viral infection cases, we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment to our patients and our dedicated healthcare providers.
In addition to normal state and federal regulations as standard of care, we are taking additional measures to protect our community of patients visiting our office for oral care. Please let us know if you are experiencing:
- Fever > 100F
- Flu like symptoms
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Muscle ache
- Have you traveled to listed countries in the past month: China, South Korea, Iran, Italy
Our office additional protocol:
- All reading materials from the waiting room are removed
- All waiting room Chairs, Door Handles and Surfaces are wiped with disinfectant 3 times daily
- We are suspending handshakes as greeting gestures in our office temporarily
- All staff reporting for duty in the morning, including the doctor, are interviewed for symptoms and a temperature taken and recorded.
- An antiseptic rinse called Peridex may be given to you to rinse in your mouth and gargle for about 1 minute prior to your procedure.
- We will also take a temperature reading prior to your treatment in our office.
We are grateful that you have trusted us to provide care to you and your loved ones, and we look forward to seeing you in our clinic.
Wondering if Invisalign is the right type of teeth straightening option for you? This alternative to the traditional braces that most people are so familiar with is one that many people are choosing nowadays, especially adults. Invisalign clear aligners work a little differently than traditional braces, allowing wearers benefits that are not available with other…
Are you considering a dental bridge because you are missing some of your teeth? Or maybe thinking about dental implants? When missing teeth, it is necessary to find a tooth replacement option so that you can continue to be in good oral health. There are a few things that are important to consider when looking…
For those who have experienced partial or complete tooth loss, the closest option to the natural teeth is an implant-supported restoration like All-on-4®. Dental implants integrate with the jawbone, mimicking the role of the natural tooth root. This provides the optimal level of stability and durability and the stimulation required to keep the jaw healthy.Unfortunately,…
Dental bonding is one of the most commonly recommended treatments for damaged and stained teeth. The treatment offers cosmetic, oral health and functional benefits, and it is often more affordable than dental veneers, dental crowns and other types of restorations. By learning more about the benefits of dental bonding restoration, you can decide if treatment…
Undergoing a dental exam at least twice a year is important for patients of all ages. A lot of oral health problems go unnoticed because they are symptomless or the signs are so minuscule that only a professional can identify them. Because of this, it is essential to visit a general dentist to undergo dental…